Are you looking for a mole catcher? Best4Pests have been successfully catching moles for over ten years. We cater for both domestic and larger commercial customers for mole clearance and have a 100% success rate. My mole control service is done in the most humane way possible. I only use high quality traps and set them to dispatch the mole instantly. No two jobs are ever the same and as such I have several different spring traps to deal with any situation. Most domestic jobs are cleared within 24 hours and we only charge if we catch.
Professional mole control services from Best4Pests:
- Providing a fast, friendly and reliable service with effective results.
- A member of the APMC (Association of Professional Mole Catchers).
- We do not use chemicals, poison or gas. We only use traditional trapping methods to deal with moles in the most humane possible way.
- Fully insured with £5m public liability insurance.
- Providing contract work for our larger customers.
- Operating seven days a week and can even accommodate evening visits.
- Catering for domestic and commercial customers.
- Clearing moles from domestic gardens, farms, cemeteries, sports and school fields, golf courses, Local Authority and Parish Council land.
Moles are caught for many different reasons, not just because of the unsightly hills they make or the damage they do to lawns. On sports pitches and school playing fields shallow runs can cause ankle injuries. Similarly on horse paddocks. The soil raised by moles contain bacteria that are harmful to cattle when mixed with their feed.
If you require a mole catcher contact Best4Pests for a professional mole control service.
Friendly, Personal Service
Flexible, Efficient Approach
All Work Guaranteed